Introduction
Introduction for Easton Potokar. I'm answering the questions found at https://math.byu.edu/~jenkins/320.18F/Reading.html as listed on Reading Assignments page that was handed out with the Syllabus.
- I'm a Junior and an ACME Major with an emphasis in Signal Processing.
- I've taken Multivariable Calc, Linear Algebra, Theory of Analysis, and Differential Equations.
- I've always enjoyed math along with engineering, but felt an engineering degree neglected the math I wanted to learn. ACME is the perfect compromise of the two.
- One professor I really liked used to give us problems that only seemed marginally related to the topics we were covering. Only after really getting your hands dirty with the assignments were we able to see what was going on, and it really helped me see all the applications of math.
- I'm probably the only ACME student who's taken courses at USU.
- I believe the office hours work great, and with all the TA's I'm sure I'll be able to find someone anytime.
Comments
Post a Comment